Friday, January 23, 2015

London/Paris trip 1Jan - Trying to watch soccer

The day of not doing much. We ran some errands and I put some money on the Arsenal match, eventually we took the train to the mall where Cafe Football, the sports bar is at, to see the match. The mall was big and generic, and with a few exceptions, you would have had no idea if you were in the US or UK. Cafe Football was a very cool sports bar with good food. But, much to my surprise, the Arsenal match wasn't on TV. And neither were any of the roughly dozen matches, except for one, Manchester City. After I raised a stink, they explained to me that there was only ONE (that's right, ONE) match on TV, none of the others were even being broadcast. So, I watched that match, then we walked around the mall and Noreen bought some Pandora charms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home