Thursday, September 06, 2007

Shenanigans in the news

I smell a rat somewhere in the Sen Craig (R-etard, ID). The guy who was resigning, now isn't, now is....or not. Or something. I think something funky is going on with the Republicans because the Gov. of Idaho gets to pick Craig's replacement...I'm not sure what...but there's something odd for sure.

The chick that got booted off of the Southwest flight here in San Diego. I KNOW there's BS going on here. A chick who is working on becoming a model all of a sudden has tons of media attention? Yeah...right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course the governor of Idaho gets to pick Craig's replacement - that's how it goes. He's a Republican too as I recall so he'll likely appoint a Republican replacement.

9/07/2007 07:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home