Friday, October 07, 2005

My mini-adventure yesterday

On my traintrip home, I realized that I could take the train up to Solana Beach, home to my favorite beer/pizza place (they brew their own beer), Pizza Port. So, I decided to take the train from Old Town, since parking is easy there, to Solana Beach, have a few brews and pizza and head back. Well, Amtrak's schedules conflict as to whether or not they stop at Old Town on their northbound run, but the Coaster (the commuter train that runs from SD to Oceanside) makes the stops I want. So, I took the Coaster to Solana, and had a few (ok, 5) pints of beer and my pizza and then my train ride back to OT. I took a few pics on the way, they're good except for the spots on the window. It was a cool way to hit Pizza Port and I wish I'd figured it out earlier, but I got to do it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you take the train up to LA or just running around SD?

Your pictures are great!

10/10/2005 05:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home