Friday, April 15, 2005

I missed the excitement

I came home around 9:15 or so to find the road that I take (Euclid) towards my complex blocked off by a couple of cop cars. I saw that a road sign was knocked down in the intersection and figured it was a bad accident. I cut through a strip mall to get to the street my gate is on and there were 5 or 6 more cop cars there. As I came into the complex, an ambulance and fire truck passed me and I saw about 5 more cop cars in the complex. It turns out that there was a pursuit that ended on a street next to our complex. The guy bailed out and ran up a hill, jumped the fence into our complex and was caught near the pool. I missed it by about 10 min or so, my neighbors said.

What I gathered was mostly correct! Though I didn't know about the shooting part. The Urinal-Buffoon has the story.

1 Comments:

Blogger PontiacPeggy said...

We're very glad you missed the excitement! That could have been scarey!

4/16/2005 03:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home