Thursday, March 03, 2005

Buying a stupid rainjacket

It shouldn't be so friggin hard to buy a rain jacket. I decided I wanted one by Columbia since my winter parka is a Columbia and I really like it. I told Noreen of my quest for a new jacket and she made the smartass/prescient comment that by the time I found one, the rain would stop. I have the misfortune of using Firefox as my browser and Columbia's website doesn't know what to do with Firefox, so I got a mishmash of 30 pages of crap to wade through. I tried Internet Explorer for laughs and that wasn't much more help as they don't know diddly about making stuff easy to find on their website. So, I've sent a few cranky emails to them to no avail. I checked about 6 stores around SD that were listed as selling Columbia stuff, but none had rain jackets.

So, finally, today, I go to LL Bean and find one I like in no time and order it.

1 Comments:

Blogger PontiacPeggy said...

Has your rain jacket come yet????

3/12/2005 08:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home